Instructions for Revell 1/72 Kit No. 04439 - Wessex HAS.3

I would be most grateful if somebody could send me a scan of the instructions for the above kit as I have lost my copy.

Thanks Ultan Rooney "remove diespam to reply"

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

I'm guessing that's the old Matchbox kit and I have one of those. If it's the same would you want scans of those instructions?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

The HAS.3 is Revell's side of the Wessex collaboration with Italeri; Italeri did the HU.5. I've got the Revell kit; I'll see if I can dig out the instructions.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Thanks very much to Jonathan Stilwell for the scan of the instructions. Some might not agree but, the people on rec.models.scale are very keen to assist whenever possible.

Cheers Ultan Rooney

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

and i learn lotsa history here.

4 whoa bundys to the whole group.

Not to mention finding out all you never wanted to know about Janet's book and the Mon-key!

Reply to
Jim Atkins