Instructions for PA-1

If you look at the page at this link, there is a pdf of the PA-2 user's guide, and the operational differences between it and the PA-1 are noted.

/daytripper

Reply to
daytripper

Does anyone have an instruction sheet for the Futaba PA-1 Pilot Assit Link? I would really appreciate it if someone could scan me a copy and send it by email to my address.

Thanks,

Harry

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

Thanks, I've seen that. I'm trying to sell this unit for a deceased friends family and hoped to include the instruction sheet with it.

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

I would like to thank the gentlemen who contacted me and offered to purchase the PA-1, but I promised my friend's family I would try to get them the best price I could. It is listed on eBay and if it does't sell, I will contact you. Thank You

it is listed below, plus some of my own.

Harry Kolomyjec