Ju-88 A instructions (1/48)

I'm looking for a scan of Ju-88 A-4 instruction sheet (ProModeller or recent Shanghai Dragon kit). I could also reimburse someone from the US for a photocopy, if scanning is not an option.

Thanks in advance, Pawel

Reply to
Pawel Zabza

Give me acouple off hours and I'll scan the ProModeler's ones. And I just remembered I still owe you a couple of bucks from that Fi 156...

Reply to
machf

Thank you so much Marco!

Pawel