KMC 1/48 A-4 B/C Conversion Instructions

Does anyone have an e-mail address or URL for the Kendall Model Company in Miami, FL? I couldn't locate anything when I did a search with Google. I need the instructions for the KMC 1/48 A-4 B/C Conversion set. TIA

Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m25.aol.com, RobbelothE at snipped-for-privacy@aol.comxheotrpg wrote on 11/26/03 6:23 AM:

Could be wrong but I believe SMO bought all their assets.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

OK. Can anyone scan / xerox a copy of these instructions for me? I'll reimburse you the copying expenses, if any. TIA Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers