Modeling Link on National Portal Site

Go to

and link to any of their main pages (they have a travel page, an animal page and a bikini page) and you'll see a link to Fantastic Plastic which is devoted to the more unusual subjects of plastic model kits including X-series aircraft, UAVs, spacecraft (real and otherwise), robots, etc.

Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

Never mind the plastic models, I want see more of the bikini pages :-)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Macrae