Is there any info on the German B-17F?

1/72 B-17F Flying Fortress Luftwaffe Erprobungskommando:
I am a little confused.

Loads on it in the Hikoki "KG200" book. If no one has posted anything by the time I can drag it from the bookshelf tomorrow, I'll summarise...

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon

try google...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Just to be silly, the Hasegawa kit isn't a reissue of the ancient 1/72 Revell kit, is it?

Reply to
Casey Tompkins

Why would Hasegawa do that?? They have their own B-17F tooling.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

So it is true then. All I had been able to find was sites selling the models, but very little on the history.

I just finished the Academy 1/200 kit as the KG200 plane...it stands out.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Try also "Strangers in a Strange Land", by Hans-Heiri Stapfer, published by Squadron.

-- __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru _H__/_/

'-_____|(

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Reply to
machf

Avions magazine did a series on captured American planes in German training and otherwise markings...

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian

Can you be a bit more specific on the issue, date, etc.? TIA

Ed "The French couldn't hate us any more unless we helped 'em out in another war." --Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Reply to
RobbelothE

Two part article in Avions: Issue 72 deals with fighters Issue 73 deals with bombers.

I have virtually every Avions issue and I wasn't going to dig them out unless someone asked!

Plenty of photos in each issue, though

Keith Walker