B-17 parts swap

I am building a model of the B-17G "Bonnie-B" and using the Academy 1/72
kit. The kit only furnishes the Cheyenne tail gunner parts and according to
my references, the "Bonnie-B" had the earlier style tail gunner
configuration as was on the B-17F. If any one has the earlier style tail
gunner parts from the Academy B-17F that they would like to swap my Cheyenne
tail gunner parts for, I would be very grateful. I have been commissioned to
build this model for the grandson of the pilot of the "Bonnie-B" and would
like to make it as accurate as possible. Please contact me by email
( snipped-for-privacy@cox.net) if you would like to trade.
Reply to
blueleader