Looking for Tu-22m2 Backfire B intakes

Last year Italeri re-released the ESCI 1/72 Tu-22m Backfire. Unfortunately they released only the "M3" Backfire C version (with wedge-shaped intakes). As I'd like to build an earlier "M2" Backfire B I wonder if someone still has the "Phantom-like" M2 intakes from the old Esci kit and wants to swap (or what else). I need only the intakes as it's the only real big difference between the 2 kits.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Yuri