Anyone have a spare Monogram Snap-tite 1/72 B-26 tail gun?

I just got the good old Monogram 1/72 snap-tite B-26 Marauder kit. All the parts are there, but part #24 (tail gun) is broken badly. Just wondering if anyone has an extra tail gun that they would like to sell. I'll gladly pay for the part along with the shipping costs.

Reply to
Pauli G