Anyone have a spare Monogram Snap-tite 1/72 B-26 tail gun?

I just got the good old Monogram 1/72 snap-tite B-26 Marauder kit. All
the parts are there, but part #24 (tail gun) is broken badly. Just
wondering if anyone has an extra tail gun that they would like to
sell. I'll gladly pay for the part along with the shipping costs.
Reply to
Pauli G