B-52D

As I have postponed my plans for a 1/72 B-52H I am now considering a D-model... by the way: did these aircraft have the standard SEA camo scheme when flying over Vietnam? (34102/079/30219 over black) or were it the SAC colors which FS-numbers now escape me. (like on the FB-111 I have) Ingo

Reply to
Ingo

SAC Southeast Asia Colors for the B-52D were different from the TAC colors. Uppersurfaces were 34079 green, 34159 blue-green, and 34201 Tan. Undersurfaces were gloss black.

Reply to
Tom G

Reply to
Steve Collins