Whatcha got on the 'go' ?

Got an Italeri MiG29 converting to 'C' model An Airfix Su-27 Flanker B and an Italeri F-4G Wild Weasel Phantom all in various build stages

Reply to
SiG

A Hasegawa CF-104 and an Academy F-86E. Both 1/72 and both used to test various shades of Alclad 2 to provide a natural metal finish. I'm impressed with the results. Both models are nearly ready for decal application.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Reply to
eyeball

Hawk "Catchin' Some Rays" surf bunny Weird-Oh's "Freddie Flameout" AMT Kazon ship Hobbycraft 1/35 Humveee

Reply to
Disco58

Am currently stalled on a comparative build of the Hasegawa 1/48 Hurricane Mk.I and the Airfix Hurricane Mk.I. Am too busy with house repairs (new roof, overhaul the bathroom, etc.).

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Things are moving - really - slowly but I do have several Minicraft

1/144 B-24s underway. There's one of the die-cast Mosquito FB.6s being re-painted. I also started a 1/144th F-105D but haven't touched it much since.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Italeri RF-84F Monogram F-84F, F-106, F-86D converting (trying to) AMT '36 5 window Ford to a convertable And my wife wants me to finish Sir Francis Drake and a knight from Series 77 and a couple 1/24 Revolutionary figures (so I can get to the Vikings she bought me) but I think I'll start Jimmy Flintstones large scale (1/6?) female vampire :-)

I don't even want to think of all the other things that have been 'in the works' for so long, an inch of dust probably covers them :-)

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

When or if I finish the AM Yak-1 on the bench, I'm gonna start the FM Do 24 T. I'm probably way over my head as I've never dealt with multimedia before, but what the heck, I gotta start playing with big kids sooner or later.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

Reply to
castvee8

a dragon brummbar, a lindberg do335 with open motor bays and visible motors, a lindberg ar234 4 engine prototype with seperate engines, a 48th b24, 2 diorama, a cable car, 2 buses, a mig15, 48th, an 48th la7 and mig3 plus a 48th i16. and the same stuff as last poll. in the last 2 years i finished a dragon 34-76, lindberg ar234 proto 4 engine in 2 engine clusters with trolley, a me321 with rato's all over,

2 72nd warus', a 48th walrus, a 48th b29 for a gift, a 1/1 triumph 650cc tr6r motorcycle, and some scratch built buildings, various scales.

I just started the 1/700 USS Ticonderoga CV-14 from Trumpeter. I am also working on an ERTL Snowspeeder and X-wing. Steve

Reply to
steve

"Doug Wagner" wrote in news:JWSZg.1679$cQ5.1468@trndny06:

I started playing with big kids when I was about 15 years old. I think it is not so appropriate for me to do now anymore.

Although I do play with my sisters sons, but these are other games, HAHA!

Cheers,

Dennis

Reply to
Mechanical Menace

I had to take a few minutes to look at my bench to see what I was actively building. In 1:72 I have: DC-3 Waco Glider UH-1F B-47E B-52D

1:48 C-172 F7F-3 Bf109E P-51A P-39 F-86F

1:32 F-5E

And more project in various stages stored away for completion at a future date. I post pictures of what I have on the bench at the moment on my website, which I will be adding to the gallery. Send me your pictures!

Hawkeye

Hawkeye