Enya 1.20 4c (four stroke) instructions

I need an instuction manual for an ENYA 120 4C I have. I need to re-set-up the head valves and I dont know the dinstance.. Thanks in advance to every one

Reply to
Ðáíáãéþôçò Êùóôáëïýðçò

I have an Enya R 1.20 new in box that I haven't looked at for ages. I'm sure I have the manual. If all you need is the valve clearance that would be .002 - .004 inches or .05-.10 mm. This is the recommended clearance for most 4 strokes.

If you need any other info on that engine let me know.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Day

I have one of those new in the box, too. I've always meant to put it on an Omen II from RCM plans. I have the plans, I have the balsa wood, and I have the engine. They just never seem to get themselves all put together...

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

Know exactly what you mean. I started building an Extra 230 27% from an Ace kit over five years . The R 1.20 was going on that. Well , five years later the airframe is ready to cover and has been in that stage for the last four years. LOL Maybe one day :-) Not going to get into all the others that are partially built or need repair. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 airplanes and most are in in various stages of build or in need of repair.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Day

Well, at least my balsa wood and plans stack nicely. I made a rule a long time ago that I can not start an airplane until the last one is finished. That way, instead of having ten unfinished projects I have a list of ten things to build but only one is in progress at a time. The Omen II has been pushed down the list repeatedly in favor of smaller planes that I know would get finished faster.

I'm breaking the rule currently by building a Lazy Ace while I have a pair of Cloud Dancer 40s framed up. That happens once in a while...

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds