Plans for a Bud Nosen Aeronca Champ 40

Looking for a set of plans for a Bud Nosen Aeronca Champ 40 Kit build. Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

I might have plans for the .40 sized Citabria...I only built 3 of those flying lumber yards and then I tried the flying forest..1/4 scale of same bird same designer.

Holler if they might help, I know where they have to be if I still have them. Actually, I know who I gave a set to that we can make more from...

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Thanks for the offer, Doc!

I'll see what he wants to do.

Thanks again....

Reply to
byrocat

Actually I would need the plans for the Aeronca Champ 40. I would be willing to copy the plans and send them back to anyone who might have the plans. Doc Ferguson> >

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

Thanks Everyone. Got the plans!!!! Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

replying to Six_O'Clock_High, Jagman wrote: Hi Six_O'Clock;

I got a model of the Bud Nolson 1/4 Champ but it was missing the plans. Just a bunch of wood , this makes it very difficult to build. Do you have any plans I can buy from you? My home email address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com If you actually have plans I would be very interested.

Thanks

Joe

Reply to
Jagman

replying to Six_O'Clock_High, Darin Rees wrote: I need the instructions to this plane do you have?

Reply to
Darin Rees