Plans for Snoop.

Anybody got the plans for Snoopy's flying doghouse?, seen a few
lawnmowers arouind and some other strange stuff but not a doghouse in
the UK so wouldnt mind having a shot at one sometime,
regards, Terry
Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)
You might try the plans service at Model Airplane News magazine. I bought the Snoopy's Doghouse plan from them back in the early 70's... but no longer have it. I remember it was $5.00 back then...
Randy Model Airplane Engineering

R.J. Roman
These folks sell kits for all kinds of strange flying things, not too sure if they do plans though.
Steve
Reply to
s.sump
from snipped-for-privacy@csuohio.edu contains these words:
Thanks Steve, I am into weird flying things like the Lawnmower and so on and thought Snoopy and his doghouse a great little project to entertain the kids,
regards, Terry
Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)
The message from "Doc Ferguson" contains these words:
Thanks Doc, just found nice plans for another of my favourites - Macchi Castoldi MC72,
regards, Terry
Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)
can you send me a link to the mc72 plane if you see this again??? tha
would be awesome
-- roballob ----------------------------------------------------------------------- roballoba's Profile:
this thread:
roballoba
The message from roballoba contains these words:
You meen the Macchi Castoldi MC 72? hell of an aircraft and my friend Brunello lives not too far from the museum where the last example is on display in Italy, the plans are available for about $7 but then you have to get them printed out, they are available from Uncle Willies in PDF or TIF format (cant remember which) or if you can take a 2 Mb download I can send them to you, Willie wont mind,
regards, Terry
P.S plans include a wire framed trolley with light aero wheels which clips to the floats so you can take off from land.
Reply to
Terence Lynock
The message from roballoba contains these words:
Yo Rb, tried sending you MC72 plans but they bounced, send me your personal email address and I will send them again, they are TIF file and 1.2 Mb well detailed and clear drawing,
regards, Terry
Reply to
Terence Lynock (CSM)

Site Timeline