Plans for Snoop.

Anybody got the plans for Snoopy's flying doghouse?, seen a few lawnmowers arouind and some other strange stuff but not a doghouse in the UK so wouldnt mind having a shot at one sometime, regards, Terry

Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)

You might try the plans service at Model Airplane News magazine. I bought the Snoopy's Doghouse plan from them back in the early 70's... but no longer have it. I remember it was $5.00 back then...

Randy Model Airplane Engineering

R.J. Roman

These folks sell kits for all kinds of strange flying things, not too sure if they do plans though.

Steve

Reply to
s.sump

from snipped-for-privacy@csuohio.edu contains these words:

Thanks Steve, I am into weird flying things like the Lawnmower and so on and thought Snoopy and his doghouse a great little project to entertain the kids,

regards, Terry

Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)

rcmagazine.com and go to plans section. Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

Thats rcmmagazine.com I forgot one of the M's I believe snoop and lawnmower is there. Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

The message from "Doc Ferguson" contains these words:

Thanks Doc, just found nice plans for another of my favourites - Macchi Castoldi MC72,

regards, Terry

Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)

can you send me a link to the mc72 plane if you see this again??? tha

would be awesome

-- roballob

----------------------------------------------------------------------- roballoba's Profile:

this thread:

roballoba

The message from roballoba contains these words:

You meen the Macchi Castoldi MC 72? hell of an aircraft and my friend Brunello lives not too far from the museum where the last example is on display in Italy, the plans are available for about $7 but then you have to get them printed out, they are available from Uncle Willies in PDF or TIF format (cant remember which) or if you can take a 2 Mb download I can send them to you, Willie wont mind,

regards, Terry

P.S plans include a wire framed trolley with light aero wheels which clips to the floats so you can take off from land.

Reply to
Terence Lynock

The message from roballoba contains these words:

Yo Rb, tried sending you MC72 plans but they bounced, send me your personal email address and I will send them again, they are TIF file and

1.2 Mb well detailed and clear drawing,

regards, Terry

Reply to
Terence Lynock (CSM)