cessna 310 plans

i need the plans for the wings of a bud nosen cessna 310 120 1/2" any help appreciated. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
JeHarr7

I found this in R/C Universe, during a Google search for "Bud Nosen kits". If someone is still making the kits, they may sell the plans also.

It's a great plane. Good luck finding one.

"A&A Industries has the rights to the Nosen designs and used to sell kits direct. However, about 3 years ago, they closed down their website and went to selling them ONLY off of ebaay in auctions. The owner of the company (I think it's a one man company now) would do a run of one of the kits, sell them all off ebaay, and then do another run of a different kit and sell THEM off until they were gone... and so on.

I think he may have shut down completely at this point because I haven't seen him put any Nosen kits up for auction for many months. My guess is that he wasn't getting enough for them (1/4 Citabrias and Champs would typically sell for around $80) so he just quit. But that's just my guess.

The best way to get one of the A&A/Nosen kits anymore is to probably find private sellers either on auction or at swap meets."

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Maybe this guy would copy the plans.