Free R/C AeroChopper simulator

Hello all,
I have a very old "R/C AeroChopper" simulator from Ambrosia
Microcomputer Product for free (well, pay the shipping charges). This
is about 1987 vintage. It is the IBM/PC & Compatible version. Have
everything in the original box. This was headed for the trash can but
I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it.
I am in the San Francisco Bay area for local pickup, otherwise I could
ship it out and you'd just need to cover the shipping costs.
PLEASE reply to snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.
Thanks!
David
Reply to