Free R/C AeroChopper simulator

Hello all,

I have a very old "R/C AeroChopper" simulator from Ambrosia Microcomputer Product for free (well, pay the shipping charges). This is about 1987 vintage. It is the IBM/PC & Compatible version. Have everything in the original box. This was headed for the trash can but I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it.

I am in the San Francisco Bay area for local pickup, otherwise I could ship it out and you'd just need to cover the shipping costs.

PLEASE reply to snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.

Thanks! David

Reply to
David Wray