Re: FS: R/C Simulator Interface and Free Software

If you arent practicing regularly with an airplane simulator, you are

>missing valuable stick time. Not every simulator setup is expensive and >needs to cost the price of a nice new plane and radio. I sell interfaces >for Hitec/Futaba/Airtronics radios to be used with the free simulator >Flying Model Simulator. Whether you are looking to practice hovering or >learning to take off a simulator is just what you need. You can order >online and have the setup shipped in as little as a few days. The price for >the complete setup start at 19.00 shipped to your door. > >check it out if you havent already got your setup. >

Too bad FMS development has been idle for well over a year. It has good potential.

Although a tiny program with rudimentary options, it does help with your "muscle memory". I highly recommend it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Too bad it wasn't open-source. Interested parties could then continue development.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Just noticed the reference to FMS being idel for over a year! Is this still a viable product?

Gary

Reply to
Gary Spence

| > Too bad FMS development has been idle for well over a year. It has good | > potential. ... | Just noticed the reference to FMS being idel for over a year! Is this still | a viable product?

Define `viable'.

I don't know how actively they're still working on it, but it's still a fine simulator and plenty usable. The flight model is pretty simplistic, but in many ways the graphics are even better than Real Flight.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

My copy still works fine.

Reply to