Precedent Aeronca Champ 1/4 scale

Hi There

I just bought a Precedent Aeronca Champ 1/4 scale fully kitted out with R/C gear and Super TIgre 2300 (23cc 2 stroke, 18 x 10 prop). I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the build manual from Precedent.

I note there was a thread of this name back in 2005 where somoe guest offered a copy but I cannot contact that person.

Regards Bill (Ireland)

Reply to
Graphik60

Hi Bill I also tried to contact the chap from 2005 who seems to be Norwegian, as I also need a build manual. I also need an engine cowling if you know where this would be available.

Kind regards and thanks

John Sangster (Berkshire. UK) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
bentleyblower

Cowl, under Hobby Lobby

MJKolodziej

Cowls here, mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Might try here:

mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

replying to TNA, bvfan wrote: Have you still got the manual. If you have, then I would really appreciate a scanned copy. Regards, Charles.

Reply to
bvfan