Precedent Aeronca Champ 1/4 scale

Hi There
I just bought a Precedent Aeronca Champ 1/4 scale fully kitted out
with R/C gear and Super TIgre 2300 (23cc 2 stroke, 18 x 10 prop). I was
wondering if anyone had a copy of the build manual from Precedent.
I note there was a thread of this name back in 2005 where somoe guest
offered a copy but I cannot contact that person.
Regards
Bill (Ireland)
Reply to
Graphik60
Hi Bill I also tried to contact the chap from 2005 who seems to be Norwegian, as I also need a build manual. I also need an engine cowling if you know where this would be available.
Kind regards and thanks
John Sangster (Berkshire. UK) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
Reply to
bentleyblower
Cowl, under Hobby Lobby

MJKolodziej
Cowls here, mk
Reply to
MJKolodziej
Might try here:
mk
Reply to
MJKolodziej
Have you still got the manual. If you have, then I would really appreciate a scanned copy. Regards, Charles.
Reply to
bvfan