Precedent Aeronca Champ 1/4 scale

Hi There
I just bought a Precedent Aeronca Champ 1/4 scale fully kitted out with R/C gear and Super TIgre 2300 (23cc 2 stroke, 18 x 10 prop). I was
wondering if anyone had a copy of the build manual from Precedent.
I note there was a thread of this name back in 2005 where somoe guest offered a copy but I cannot contact that person.
Regards Bill (Ireland)
--
Graphik60
Graphik60 Wrote:

Hi Bill I also tried to contact the chap from 2005 who seems to be Norwegian, as I also need a build manual. I also need an engine cowling if you know where this would be available.
Kind regards and thanks
John Sangster (Berkshire. UK) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
--
bentleyblower