Aeronca C3 plans

Been in the sport for a couple of months now and starting to get my Pegasus

40 (ARF) to go where I want it to go. Previously built a Gentle Lady with a 0.12 on a power pod.

I am now looking to build a scale model from plans and am very interseted in the Aeronca C3. The only place I have manged to find plans is at BalsaUSA for $18.00 but they want to charge me $30.00 to mail it to me here at the southern tip of Africa. Anybody know of alternative sources for these plans?

Andy

Reply to
news.mweb.co.za

On 8/21/2003 5:14 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Try Cleveland Models

have numerous plans for older and/or unusual models in a variety of scales for each model. Be aware that these plans were designed originally for rubberband/free flight and will require some modification (usually not difficult) for RC.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli