Plans for a sentinel Loco

Does anyone know of plans that have been either publish in a Rail magazine or kit for a LNER Sentinal Y3 0-4-0 ( oir does any one sell plans of one)

I wish to biuld one for a industrial scene andcant seem to find any infomation / pictures

Geoff

Reply to
IOOA

My reference database for the Y3 quotes :

Model Railway Constructor - 5/64, 10/84;

British Railways Illustrated - 7/95;

Model Trains - 5/81;

Model Rail - 11/03.

I'd be surprised if one of these didn't contain a drawing; my instincts would suggest one of the Model Railway Constructor references.

Regards, John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk

John,

The Constructor item has a 7mm scale drawing.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Skinley once did one, and there is one in Yeadon's Register of LNER Locomotives vol.12.

Reply to
Arthur Figgis

There was certainly a drawing in a MRC around 1964 - if all else fails give me a shout and I'll dig it out and scan it. (I've got my mag.collection down from large cartons to mag.title file boxes over the winter!)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.P.

Information in an old file suggests that both Nu-Cast and Crownline did kits for the Y1/Y3.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Illingworth