loads of stuff for sale

I have a large list of aircraft and armor goodies for sale, very heavy
on aftermarket goodies and some package deals. I will be adding to it
over the next few days as well. E-mail me for the list and updates as I
get them done at snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com I'll send it in the body of the
e-mail. Shipping via Priority Mail in the US and Letterpost Air
internationally. Shipping and if desired insurance at cost rounded to
the next whole dollar. Payment via Paypal or US money order.
Reply to
Ron Smith

Site Timeline