[FA] Allied-Axis vols. 1-13, Concord books on eBay

I hope I am not transgressing the forum netiquette by posting about my eBay
listings here. If so, I apologize sincerely.
I've just listed the first 13 issues of MMiR/Ampersand's Allied-Axis photo
reference books, as well as 23 various armor titles from Concord Publication
on eBay. All auctions start at 99 cents.
For US buyers, shipping is $3.85 via Priority Mail. Combined shipping is
$7.70 per up to ten auctions/books (thank you Priority Mail Flat Rate box!).
For non-US buyers, shipping is charged at cost with required insurance via
airmail. More information on shipping is included with each auction
description.
Please take a look and either post here or query via eBay if you have any
questions. Thank you.
Hyun Yu

If that link is truncated/broken, then please use the following, then click
on this link:

... then click on "View seller's other items" to see the complete listing.
Reply to
Hyun Yu

Site Timeline