Teleflite Rocket Motor Books on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This post is to inform everyone that Teleflite is now selling and shipping individual copies of David Sleeter's new book, "Amateur Rocket Motor
Construction", and that you can buy a copy on eBay, so PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Here is the link to the eBay page.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemi04006142&ssPageName ME:B:LC:US:1 The books are a flat $37.00 per copy with free delivery to any U.S. destination, and California residents must add an additional $2.33 state sales tax for a total of $39.33.
For those of you who ordered and paid for the book in advance, I'll ship the book now to anyone who requests it with the understanding that Teleflite's website is still under construction. When the website is up and running, THEN I'll do the mass mailing to everyone else.
Also please note that I am not set up to receive international payments at this time, so these initial eBay sales are limited to buyers within the U.S. (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Guam). This restriction does NOT apply to foreign customers who paid in advance. To clarify, if you're a prepaid customer, foreign OR domestic, and you want your book NOW, I'll mail it to you regardless of where you live. Just email me at snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net.
David Sleeter/Teleflite
And I have to live in Canada, I was excited to see that post until I read U.S. customers only. I guess patience will have to prevail.