"Amateur Rocket Motor Construction": New Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:

This post is to announce that the previous eBay sale of the new book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", has ended, and I've started a new sale at the following url.

I'm shipping now to foreign countries, and the books are also for sale on Amazon.com. In the future, to find the book on eBay or Amazon.com, type the title "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction" into either website's main search engine.

David Sleeter/Teleflite

Reply to
David Sleeter