Teleflite Rocket Motor Book on Amazon.com

Hi Folks:
This post is to announce that my new book titled "Amateur Rocket Motor
Construction" is now for sale on Amazon.com. This link should take you right
to the sale page.

If that link doesn't work, go to
and type the title,
"Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", into the main search engine.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Foreign customers will be happy to see that I am now selling
and shipping the books internationally.
David Sleeter/Teleflite
Reply to
David Sleeter
I received my copy a few days ago. It is clearly a masterwork. The photos and illustrations are absolutely first rate. It sets a new standard for clear documentation. It should keep blackpowder rocket enthusiasts busy for a long time. Great work, Dave!
Fred Brennion Rogers Aeroscience
Fred B

Site Timeline