Vinsol Resin 4 Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This posting is to announce that Teleflite is now selling vinsol resin in 5-pound boxes on eBay, and here's the link to the first sale page.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0034482242
Vinsol resin is used as a fuel and a binder in fireworks compositions, and Readers of Teleflite's book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", use vinsol resin as a key ingredient in the slow-burning NV6 propellant.
David Sleeter/Teleflite
David Sleeter wrote:

Oh Phil...........Phil........
David's not conforming to your "rules" again.
Or did your pea brain actually figure out how to modify a filter?

Shouldn't you be outside dickin up traffic?
"Or did your pea brain actually figure out how to modify a filter?"
question answered
Philip Stein wrote:

Come on Phil, don't motivate him to action, I'm headed to the city tomorrow..(:-)
Fred
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:47:39 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

Considering the type of people working in NYDoT, I'd bypass NJ. You in the mood for a nice boat ride?
Phil
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:28:03 -0400, Phil Stein

Oops - Make that NJDoT. I'm sure Gus will have a field day over the typo. I guess a$$hole$ can have some enjoyment once in a while.
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Must be why you and Cletus spend so much time on rmr.
Gus wrote:

Hey Phil, now our boy, (spelled with a lower case b), is having delusions: As it appears, Gus thinks he is now a member of the rmr time share police..(:-) Anyone know who Cletus is??(:-)
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:35:58 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

Gus is still just Steve Decker who is to much of a pussy to post his name. If he does, his boss might get on his ass for not painting potholes during rush hour. Also in his drug unduced haze, he might be confusing rockets with cars zipping by at 100+mph which he figures are under NJ DoT's jurisDICKtion. Guess which part of the name reminds me of Gussy.
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Phil, you're too easy.
Even for a jew (lower case j) boy.
Gus wrote:

Once again you to prove the point/fact; "you really are an A$$HOLE"....
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

What are you, B'nai B'rith?
Protecting poor 'ittle Phil....?
You fucknuts must be joined at the hip (or lower).
Gus wrote:

And again you to prove the point/fact; "you really are an A$$HOLE", not to mention such a fish....(:-) What is the meaning of f*&^nuts??? (:-)

Does this guy act this way at launches?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

I'm sure that Phil will chime in with a few well-placed lies and let you know.
As for Cletus, we've never met. He's just Phil's crummy little toady.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Well, there are 3 sides to every story (as in his side, her side and the truth).
--
Tweak

In the past,, I think you've admitted to everything I've said on rmr. If you care, you can check. My story has not changed although I have left most specifics out.
Phil
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:31:16 -0400, Tweak

Last time I saw him at one he did. Because of this and a hassle over him wanting to stand to close to the launch pads, he has been asked not to come to our launches. Thankfully, it has been a few years since I've seen him.
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Typical Phil-ism logic.
Never happened.