Vinsol Resin 4 Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This posting is to announce that Teleflite is now selling vinsol resin in
5-pound boxes on eBay, and here's the link to the first sale page.

Vinsol resin is used as a fuel and a binder in fireworks compositions, and
Readers of Teleflite's book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", use vinsol
resin as a key ingredient in the slow-burning NV6 propellant.
David Sleeter/Teleflite
Reply to
David Sleeter
Oh Phil...........Phil........
David's not conforming to your "rules" again.
Or did your pea brain actually figure out how to modify a filter?
Reply to
Gus
Considering the type of people working in NYDoT, I'd bypass NJ. You in the mood for a nice boat ride?
Phil
Reply to
Phil Stein
Oops - Make that NJDoT. I'm sure Gus will have a field day over the typo. I guess a$$hole$ can have some enjoyment once in a while.
Phil
Reply to
Phil Stein
Hey Phil, now our boy, (spelled with a lower case b), is having delusions: As it appears, Gus thinks he is now a member of the rmr time share police..(:-) Anyone know who Cletus is??(:-)
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
Gus is still just Steve Decker who is to much of a pussy to post his name. If he does, his boss might get on his ass for not painting potholes during rush hour. Also in his drug unduced haze, he might be confusing rockets with cars zipping by at 100+mph which he figures are under NJ DoT's jurisDICKtion. Guess which part of the name reminds me of Gussy.
Phil
Reply to
Phil Stein
What are you, B'nai B'rith?
Protecting poor 'ittle Phil....?
You fucknuts must be joined at the hip (or lower).
Reply to
Gus
And again you to prove the point/fact; "you really are an A$$HOLE", not to mention such a fish....(:-) What is the meaning of f*&^nuts??? (:-)
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
I'm sure that Phil will chime in with a few well-placed lies and let you know.
As for Cletus, we've never met. He's just Phil's crummy little toady.
Reply to
Gus
Last time I saw him at one he did. Because of this and a hassle over him wanting to stand to close to the launch pads, he has been asked not to come to our launches. Thankfully, it has been a few years since I've seen him.
Phil
Reply to
Phil Stein

Site Timeline