Vinsol Resin 4 Sale on Ebay

I didn't stop the launch because you refused to back away from the launch pads? As far a putting up, I happened to have taken a picture because I knew you'd be an ass about it.
http://www.para520.org/images/02-10-07/PICT0005.JPG
Why were you rubbing your ass that day? Hot date Saturday night?
Also, we have what I refer to as the Steve Decker rule http://www.para520.org/docs/Range%20Rules.htm see #18.
It's a shame that one of our original club members had to be the cause of something like this.
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Lame as always, Jew boy.
You and Cletus can go back to 69 now.....

Steve,
Please discontinue the ethnic slurs. It is offensive to myself and others. It also has no bearing on any discussions here.
Thanks
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Whatsa matter, Jew boy?
Afraid lttle Rachel will see it? Or Ariel?
Or whatever misbegotten hellspawn you've polluted the Earth with?
Bite me, Jew boy.

HAHAHAHA If you don't include the pro's in Tranton and Camden, you can't even find someone to stick it in let alone have kids with.
You are jelous because you are incapable of of having kids let alone two attractive extremely intelligent kids like I have. Pathetic asshole.
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Decker, here's a little something I found for you to stick it in; that way you won't have to worry about diseases, hope you wore a rubber when you met the hookers in Trenton. http://www.fu-fme.com / And by the way Decker go ahead and keep saying things about my sister and I, I honestly don't care the world knows you're an asshole. And what is and is not within the realm of things I can see would surprise you.
Zach wrote:

How cute,
Another little Jewbie heard from.
I'll think of you and Daddy every time I light my oven.
Zach wrote:

You make about as much sense as your "father".
Or am I supposed to read this right to left?
Zach wrote:

Phil Stein wrote:

Tranton?
That some Jew-burg?

Just follow your dick - you'll find it.
Phil Stein wrote:

Or his right hand :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Phil Stein wrote:

Oh wait.
It dawned on me that you were talking about ethnic slurs against Cletus....
Nawwwww...not gonna happen..
While not quite as stupid as you are, he's still fun to pick on.
Gus wrote:

Only while your hiding behind a keyboard, I assure you..
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:25:49 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

I should have let that TARC Team 'talk' to him in the woods. ;-)
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Day of Atonement is coming up, Hebe.
I'll light my oven in your memory.
Tweak wrote:

Depending on who exactly you mean by "this guy", I don't know the answer to that question; never attended a launch where Gus was present and if it ever happens, I hope he leaves his vitriol keyboard @ home. I Wouldn't want to be goaded into being the cause of any missing keys..(:-)
Fred
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

If it ever happens, you be sure to bring Brandine, Q-bert and all the young 'uns.
Gus wrote:

Is that the best you can do? On the other hand, guess you did prove my point again..
Don't forget your first aid kit...
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Phil said he had enough lube for you both..