Vinsol Resin 4 Sale on Ebay

In the past,, I think you've admitted to everything I've said on rmr. If you care, you can check. My story has not changed although I have left most specifics out.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Typical Phil-ism logic.

Never happened.

Put up or shut up, JB

Reply to
Gus

I didn't stop the launch because you refused to back away from the launch pads? As far a putting up, I happened to have taken a picture because I knew you'd be an ass about it.

Why were you rubbing your ass that day? Hot date Saturday night?

Also, we have what I refer to as the Steve Decker rule

see #18.

It's a shame that one of our original club members had to be the cause of something like this.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Depending on who exactly you mean by "this guy", I don't know the answer to that question; never attended a launch where Gus was present and if it ever happens, I hope he leaves his vitriol keyboard @ home. I Wouldn't want to be goaded into being the cause of any missing keys..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Lame as always, Jew boy.

You and Cletus can go back to 69 now.....

Reply to
Gus

If it ever happens, you be sure to bring Brandine, Q-bert and all the young 'uns.

Reply to
Gus

Steve,

Please discontinue the ethnic slurs. It is offensive to myself and others. It also has no bearing on any discussions here.

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Whatsa matter, Jew boy?

Afraid lttle Rachel will see it? Or Ariel?

Or whatever misbegotten hellspawn you've polluted the Earth with?

Bite me, Jew boy.

Reply to
Gus

Oh wait.

It dawned on me that you were talking about ethnic slurs against Cletus....

Nawwwww...not gonna happen..

While not quite as stupid as you are, he's still fun to pick on.

Reply to
Gus

HAHAHAHA If you don't include the pro's in Tranton and Camden, you can't even find someone to stick it in let alone have kids with.

You are jelous because you are incapable of of having kids let alone two attractive extremely intelligent kids like I have. Pathetic asshole.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Is that the best you can do? On the other hand, guess you did prove my point again..

Don't forget your first aid kit...

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Only while your hiding behind a keyboard, I assure you..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I should have let that TARC Team 'talk' to him in the woods. ;-)

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Decker, here's a little something I found for you to stick it in; that way you won't have to worry about diseases, hope you wore a rubber when you met the hookers in Trenton.

by the way Decker go ahead and keep saying things about my sister and I, I honestly don't care the world knows you're an asshole. And what is and is not within the realm of things I can see would surprise you.

Reply to
Zach

How cute,

Another little Jewbie heard from.

I'll think of you and Daddy every time I light my oven.

Reply to
Gus

Day of Atonement is coming up, Hebe.

I'll light my oven in your memory.

Reply to
Gus

You make about as much sense as your "father".

Or am I supposed to read this right to left?

Reply to
Gus

Tranton?

That some Jew-burg?

Reply to
Gus

Just follow your dick - you'll find it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Phil said he had enough lube for you both..

Reply to
Gus