Vinsol Resin 4 Sale on Ebay

Gus wrote:

And!! Again, you prove my point. Also, with all of your disparaging reference to my Jewish friends, "you are a raciest A$$HOLE". I would like to believe you are ignorant, but that would imply you do not know any better. So, just the words "stupid a$$hole" describe you and your vitriol, (A$$hole was added, just to describe you as the one who is stupid (:-)). Be sure to introduce yourself as such, if we ever meet, so I'll know how to respond properly. Introducing yourself as Steve Decker would be such an insult to your sir name...
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Thanks, Cletus!
I am pretty racy, at that!

By the way, that's "surname". Don't they have them 'thar 'ritin books in Piney Hollow?
No prob. You can just call me Sir.
Gus wrote:

Not a chance, "Sir" is reserved for those individuals I give some level of respect and unfortunately, you do not fit that category weasel..
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

What's a "category weasel" ?
Perhaps you meant "category, weasel"?
I take back what I said before, you ARE as stupid as Phil is!
Gus wrote:

There you go, you understood..
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:58:23 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

Now you're giving Weasels a bad name. Isn't that the rocket that LOC named after Jerry?
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

Darn Phil, now I not only must apologize to the poor weasel, I now must apologize to Jerry. I guess we will just have to settle for "stupid a$$hole", when describing gus; he seems to like it anyway.. (:-)
Phil Stein wrote:

Yes, yes it is.
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

That'd be you. The slack-jawed yokel.
Gus wrote:

You are so easy to set the hook in..(:-)