Red Gum 4 Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This posting is to announce that Teleflite is now selling air-milled red gum in 5-pound boxes on eBay, and here's the link to the first sale page.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0034575703
Red gum is used as a fuel and a binder in fireworks compositions, and Readers of Teleflite's book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", use small quantities of red gum as a key ingredient in the slow-burning KG1, KG3, and NG6 propellants.
David Sleeter/Teleflite
On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 08:21:09 -0700, "David Sleeter"

DAvid,
Can you please precede your advertisements with [AD] of something else indicating that you are selling something?
THanks
Phil
On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:13:59 -0400, Philip Stein

To clarify, I'd like something predictable that like [AD] so my rules can deal with it.
Thanks Phil

David Sleeter replies:
Hi Phil. I put the words, "4 Sale" right in the title, but next time I'll try to remember to put them at the FRONT of the title.
David Sleeter wrote:

Use an extra-large font, too.
Phil's a little slow..............
Sorry have to do it! "How slow is he?"

That's just Gus trying to be a funny A$$hole.. A$$hole, yes; funny, you be the judge..(:-)
nitram578 wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 07:34:01 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

He works for NJDoT. He figures that if he gets things half right, he has exceeded expectations.
Phil
Well then he has the nerve to call another S L O W?