Red Gum 4 Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This posting is to announce that Teleflite is now selling air-milled red gum
in
5-pound boxes on eBay, and here's the link to the first sale page.

Red gum is used as a fuel and a binder in fireworks compositions, and
Readers of Teleflite's book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", use small
quantities of red gum as a key ingredient in the slow-burning KG1, KG3, and
NG6 propellants.
David Sleeter/Teleflite
Reply to
David Sleeter
DAvid,
Can you please precede your advertisements with [AD] of something else indicating that you are selling something?
THanks
Phil
Reply to
Philip Stein
David Sleeter replies:
Hi Phil. I put the words, "4 Sale" right in the title, but next time I'll try to remember to put them at the FRONT of the title.
Reply to
David Sleeter

Site Timeline