Red Gum 4 Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:

This posting is to announce that Teleflite is now selling air-milled red gum in

5-pound boxes on eBay, and here's the link to the first sale page.

Red gum is used as a fuel and a binder in fireworks compositions, and Readers of Teleflite's book, "Amateur Rocket Motor Construction", use small quantities of red gum as a key ingredient in the slow-burning KG1, KG3, and NG6 propellants.

David Sleeter/Teleflite

Reply to
David Sleeter

DAvid,

Can you please precede your advertisements with [AD] of something else indicating that you are selling something?

THanks

Phil

Reply to
Philip Stein

To clarify, I'd like something predictable that like [AD] so my rules can deal with it.

Thanks Phil

Reply to
Philip Stein

David Sleeter replies:

Hi Phil. I put the words, "4 Sale" right in the title, but next time I'll try to remember to put them at the FRONT of the title.

Reply to
David Sleeter

Use an extra-large font, too.

Phil's a little slow..............

Reply to
Gus

Sorry have to do it! "How slow is he?"

Reply to
nitram578

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

He works for NJDoT. He figures that if he gets things half right, he has exceeded expectations.

Phil

Reply to
Philip Stein

Well then he has the nerve to call another S L O W?

Reply to
nitram578