ADV FlisKits: New product announcement!

FlisKits is proud to announce 3 new kits and 5 new accessories during their anniversary celebration!
Available right now!
D-Nelson Tomahawk - A sport model with a unique look and a history all her own. Originally the anniversary kit of the Pearl River MOD-Roc conventions and named after the founder/host of that convention, Richard (Dick) Nelson. 18mm, parachute recovery. See it at: http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/kit_detail/dnelson.htm
Intergalactic Man of Space - The silly side of rocketry is explored in micromaxx size with the IMOS! Feather weight recovery, the IMOS features laser cut basswood fins and water slide decals. Sthanding less than 3" tall, this tiny rocket provides big performance and is a real crowd pleaser. See it at: http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/micromaxx/kit_detail/imos.htm
Honest John 1:61 - This micromaxx replica of the Honest John features laser cut basswood fins and water slide decals. A must have for you scale lovers and a fine addition to any fleet! See it at: http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/micromaxx/kit_detail/honest_john.htm
Micromaxx Engine Mount Kits - As promised, we have announced 5 engine mount kits specifically designed for micromaxx motors! See them all at: http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/micromaxx/mmx_mounts.htm
EMK-6-3 - a single MMX motor in a BT-3 (three to a pack) EMK-6-4 - a single MMX motor in a BT-4 (three to a pack) EMK-6-5 - a single MMX motor in a BT-5 (three to a pack)
EMK2-6-20 - Cluster of two MMX motors in a BT-20 (one to a pack) EMK3-6-20 - Cluster of three MMX motors in a BT-20 (one to a pack)
================================================Don't forget, our celebration continues to the end of the month. Every $10 of purchase gets you a chance on our drawing for ten $25 gift certificates redeemable at 9 different manufacturers! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! Simply send us a birthday greeting for one free chance! (limit one per person)
Also, our anniversary launch was rained out so our launch and celebration will be held in conjunction with NEMROC over Columbus day weekend!
Join us for the fun! jim