FlisKits: ADV: UFFO kits are not available!

FlisKits is proud to announce that the UFFO (our anniversary promotional kit) is now available for retail sale!
This unique and fun kit began life as Jim Flis' attempt to scratch
build a model just for himself...
The finished model so surprised even Jim, not to mention everyone at the launch, that it became evident that this scratchbuilt model was destine to become a kit also...
Probably (hopefully??) the last in a short series of foam cup rocket kits by FlisKits, the UFFO takes you places you never thought you'd go with foam cups or with rocketry!
Easy to build, a snap to prep and a hoot to fly! Build the most unusual flying saucer model rocket kit ever produced and the undisputed all time "Kid Magnet" modroc kit available today!
For more information on the UFFO, click here! http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/kit_detail/uffo.htm
Enjoy! jim
__________________ NAR: 35098 http://fliskits.com / http://jflis.com / http://toadstavern.com /
Geeze, I really gotta proof these things better LOL
The topic should read that UFFO kits are NOW available...
ok, back on topic, nothing more to see here...
:)

You're not going to jump in here and holler "NOT!" , are you?
Just covering all the bases. I received one of these for free. Very interesting. It's on the work bench along with a Nomad.
Great stuff, Jim. Keep 'em coming!
John
John Stein wrote:

Yeah, but did your free sample come in a 3mil bag complete with bar code?
:) steve

And a custom gray scale printed front card, too!
;-)
John