FlisKits: ADV: First Production Alien8 Auction!

The First Production Alien8 Kit is now up for auction!
This is the one you've been waiting for!
You can find the auction by clicking here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY53811590
If you haven't had a chance to check this kit out, now's the time to do it. You can see our kit description here: http://fliskits.com/products/rocket...tail/alien8.htm
This is the first in what we hope will become a whole family of Shrox designs by FlisKits. Own the VERY FIRST production number of the VERY FIRST Shrox kit by FlisKits!
As a reminder, 25% of the proceeds go to the NAR to help support sport rocketry. The ballance of the proceeds help fund a scholarship that FlisKits will be awarding annually at NARAM.
Bid early, bid often jim
__________________ NAR: 35098 http://fliskits.com / http://jflis.com / http://toadstavern.com /
The First Production Alien8 Kit is now up for auction!
This is the one you've been waiting for!
You can find the auction by clicking here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY53811590
If you haven't had a chance to check this kit out, now's the time to do it. You can see our kit description here: http://fliskits.com/products/rocket...tail/alien8.htm
This is the first in what we hope will become a whole family of Shrox designs by FlisKits. Own the VERY FIRST production number of the VERY FIRST Shrox kit by FlisKits!
As a reminder, 25% of the proceeds go to the NAR to help support sport rocketry. The ballance of the proceeds help fund a scholarship that FlisKits will be awarding annually at NARAM.
Bid early, bid often jim
__________________ NAR: 35098 http://fliskits.com / http://jflis.com / http://toadstavern.com /
ya gotta love cut-n-paste...
the link to the description is here: http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/kit_detail/alien8.htm
jim
The First Production Alien8 Kit is now up for auction!
This is the one you've been waiting for!
You can find the auction by clicking here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY53811590
If you haven't had a chance to check this kit out, now's the time to do it. You can see our kit description here: http://fliskits.com/products/rocket...tail/alien8.htm
This is the first in what we hope will become a whole family of Shrox designs by FlisKits. Own the VERY FIRST production number of the VERY FIRST Shrox kit by FlisKits!
As a reminder, 25% of the proceeds go to the NAR to help support sport rocketry. The ballance of the proceeds help fund a scholarship that FlisKits will be awarding annually at NARAM.
Bid early, bid often jim
__________________ NAR: 35098 http://fliskits.com / http://jflis.com / http://toadstavern.com /
Jim,
Looks like the bidding is hot and heavy!
Good Luck,
Andrew

Andrew,
Thank you. I was stunned when I awoke this morning and saw how much activity there has been on this auction. Just to reiterate, it's not us (FlisKits) you should be wishing "good luck". Rather wish it for the NAR and fellow rocketeers.
25% of that auction (and all of our production #1 auctions) goes to the NAR to help support sport rocketry.
The remaining funds go into an account to help fund a scholarship that we will be awarding (hopefully) every NARAM.
FlisKits does not make any money on these auctions, but MAN they sure are a alot of fun to put up and to watch :)
jim
Jim,
I read your original message and I'm aware of the cause, that's why I was the first to submit a bid :-)
What surprised me is the current bid is already over a hundred dollars and you usually don't see that unless it is a pretty rare kit.
I think the level of bidding is a way some folks are willing to show their support and appreciation for what Fliskits is trying to do.
Hopefully some of the other vendor's who are in a position to help out on the scholarship fund might consider doing something as well. College is hard enough to pay for and any additional funds that can be had are very much appreciated. I know because I have two daughters in college and another one starting next August and I'll take all the help I can get!!!
Andrew