Happy holidays from the folks at FlisKits!

The folks at FlisKits offers warm wishes to all this holiday season.

To help celebrate we are offering a free 3-pack of our new parachutes with every order recevied through 31-December-2005. But there is more...

Starting this morning and running through to midnight on December 31st,

2005 FlisKits is offering...

FREE SHIPPING! on all orders over $10!

Note: This applies to US (domestic) orders only (including Alaska and Hawaii). For international orders, please email for a shipping quote. Shipping internationally will be discounted $4.95 on all orders over $10)

Click here for additional information!

Enjoy!

jflis