Happy holidays from the folks at FlisKits!

The folks at FlisKits offers warm wishes to all this holiday season.
To help celebrate we are offering a free 3-pack of our new parachutes
with every order recevied through 31-December-2005. But there is more...
Starting this morning and running through to midnight on December 31st, 2005 FlisKits is offering...
FREE SHIPPING! on all orders over $10!
Note: This applies to US (domestic) orders only (including Alaska and Hawaii). For international orders, please email for a shipping quote. Shipping internationally will be discounted $4.95 on all orders over $10)
Click here for additional information! http://fliskits.com/adverts/announcements.htm
Enjoy!
__________________ NAR: 35098 http://fliskits.com / http://jflis.com / http://toadstavern.com /