FlisKits: Announcement: Design of the Month Contest

From the first paragraph of our site announcement:

quote:

It is with great sadness that we must announce the closure of our celebrated Design of the Month contest. It is our sincere hope this this is just a short term event and that we will be able to open this contest again in the very near future.

The DOM will continue through the month of May, 2005 and will end with the announcement of the winner for May.

Please understand that we are doing this for our contestants and our customers foremost. We know that our inability to keep the DOM site fresh and the entries current and up to date is a frustration and a disservice to those who spend the time putting together an entry and sending it in.

We do not want to continue like that and do not plan to re-open the contest until we feel we can properly administer the entries and the responsibilities of this event.

You can read more details by following this link:

A special thank you to everyone who has entered our DOM contest. Keep watch. I doubt it will stay closed forever

warmest regards to all the gang at FlisKits.

jflis