New Rocket Kit Gamma III Optimized By Rockethead Rockets

Rockethead Rocket is please to announce that they have join forces with Underdog Rockets to produce and sell the Gamma III Optimized. This Rocket is design by Jason Toft and put into kit form by Underdog Rockets as a fund raiser for their TARC team In Greenville SC. We have entered into agreement to produce and sell the Gamma III Optimized. The Underdog TARC team will be receiving a percentage of each kit sold.

Now on to the rocket. This is a 3 cluster rocket 1 24mm and 2 18mm fall away booster pods. This kit is 33.6" tall with a fin span of 7.6". The sustainer diameter is 1.6" and the Pods Diameter is 1.33" This kit is made with the highest quality materials and include Balsa nose cones, Laser cute lite ply centering rings, Basswood fin stock, Mylar parachute and streamers, and water slide decals.

You can find out more information about the Gamma III Optimized at

This rocket will be ready to ship mid June. We are not taking preorders but we are asking that if you would like to order one of these great rockets that you e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@rap.midco.com and let us know and we will make sure we e-mail you when these kits are ready so you get one of the first runs of this kit.

Thank you Tom Priest Rockethead Rockets

Reply to
Tom Priest

Our right e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@rap.midco.net