Checking interest in new rocket kit

We at Rockethead Rockets are looking at doing a new rocket kit. You would
receive the parts to put together 3 rockets. The kit would include 3 body
tubes, 3 nose cones, 3 motor mounts, 2 or 3 fin guide and Balsa fin stock
for 3 set of fins, Mylar parachute and up to 3 sets of waterslide decals. I
would include a CD with rocsim files of our designs that would work with
this kit. Some of the files will not be flown but there will be some that
has been tested. This kit would run around $20.00. We are seeing if there
would be a interest in a kit like this before we put all of the work into
it.
Thank you
Reply to
rocket trike