Re: SW checking in

The one person that used to have a lot of 'FUN' (sarcasm) has his very own website now and has a blast (well it looks like he's having a blast) with it now....

Sorry, Pete, but you're asking for something that will never be given. > SolidWorks Corp has made that very clear throughout years of newsgroup > activity. One or two SolidWorks employees used to post once in a while, > and they were so soundly flamed (not always undeservedly so) that they > won't be doing that any more. They have their own online forum now and > the one posting you quoted was (as you noted) a true exception to the > rule. Neither I nor anyone who has participated in this newsgroup for > more than a couple of years now would expect to see it repeated anytime > soon. > > 'Spork' > > pete wrote: > > Wow! Solidworks really do read this newsgroup! > > Sorry for the sarcasm, But this IS the first ever response I have seen from > > SW corp. > . . . (big clip) . . . > >
Reply to
John Lieber

it's internal to sw and vars....

Reply to
John Lieber

This person who now has his own website has made it only available to vars and sw? Huh? I'm lost......

Reply to
Todd

The person in question is a SW employee that used to post here in this newsgroup. He now has his own website that is available to SW and its VAR's.

Reply to
John Lieber

Intials JD?

Reply to