new rocket site

Hello:
We are DnD Rocketry we havew a new +web site up and running: dndrocketry.us DnD carries electric match and igniter making kits as well as a launch
control system and our DnD brand cluster kits.Please check us out and let us know what you think.
DnD.
DnD wrote:

URL ???
John Karpich wrote:

Actually, he *did* post it above:
http://dndrocketry.us /
Easy to miss, since it uses one of the new ".us" domains.
Nice site....simple, yet effective...and quick loading. Obviously, these people believe in the unfortunately too-uncommon concept of "substance over style".
:o)
--

Greg Heilers
Greg Heilers wrote:

Dang!! *Very* lean, and efficient website. I commend your "webmaster". (I have already sent him an email.) Even on my slow-as-molasses, coal-powered, dial-up connection...it is quick loading. Viewing his code, it looks like he did it all by hand (the best way...)...none of the *crap* that apps such as FrontPage throws in.
--

Greg Heilers

Nice site overall, but I find the white prices on the light-blue background to be almost unreadable.

David wrote:

I agree. Make the prices black so they are readable. AKS