new rocket site

Hello:

We are DnD Rocketry we havew a new +web site up and running: dndrocketry.us DnD carries electric match and igniter making kits as well as a launch control system and our DnD brand cluster kits.Please check us out and let us know what you think.

DnD.

Reply to
DnD

URL ???

Reply to
John Karpich

Actually, he *did* post it above:

Easy to miss, since it uses one of the new ".us" domains.

Nice site....simple, yet effective...and quick loading. Obviously, these people believe in the unfortunately too-uncommon concept of "substance over style".

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Dang!! *Very* lean, and efficient website. I commend your "webmaster". (I have already sent him an email.) Even on my slow-as-molasses, coal-powered, dial-up connection...it is quick loading. Viewing his code, it looks like he did it all by hand (the best way...)...none of the *crap* that apps such as FrontPage throws in.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Nice site overall, but I find the white prices on the light-blue background to be almost unreadable.

Reply to
David

I agree. Make the prices black so they are readable. AKS

Reply to
Kurt