[adv] The original "The Launch Pad" kits are in stock @ JonRocket.com

Hello All.

I'd like to let you know that we now have kits from The Launch Pad in stock and ready to ship. With JonRocket.com as an authorized Launch Pad dealer there will be no more worries about sending money and not getting products from the manufacturer, as you can order directly from us. We have made arrangments to keep as many of the their kits in stock as possible. They (The Launch Pad) are just getting up and running so not all of the kits will be available, but look for more and more to pop up in the future.

You will find we have them at our usual discounted price and don't forget that the SHIPPING IS FREE!

You can see them at:

Please feel free to email if you have any questions or comments concerning these kits.

Thanks for your support,

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5

What does JonRocket stand for? ....Ed

Reply to
Ed Rowe

Good question Ed. Years ago, as an adult, when I started "getting into" rockets and they were spread all over my house - the bedrooms - kitchen table - couch, etc... my brother starting referring to me as "Johnnyrocket". When I started the business I wanted to use that name, but there is a diner called Johnnyrockets and I didn't want to be accused of anything. So.... I went with johnrocket.com, but that wouldn't fit on the logo that I wanted, so I shortened it to JonRocket.com.

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5

Another quick note to let you know that all of the out of stock Launch Pad kits are back in stock. Get them while you can! Also, we have added the Pershing and the Standard AGM-78 from the Launch Pad line. We look to be carrying more of their kits in the future.

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5