Re: Is The Launch Pad out of business?

I can't find a TLP Falcon or Pershing anywhere on the web. One place I

> talked to on the phone said he thought they went out of business. Please > tell me it isn't so!!! They have the greatest kits. They are one of the > reasons I got back into rocketry, now that Estes doesn't make many > interesting scale kits. The scale stuff is much more challenging and > interesting to build than some boring 3 finned sport rocket with premolded > plastic fins. Even the Aerotech rockets are not very challenging to build. > > Can anyone shed any light on this subject? > >
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

The owner of The Launch Pad is in ill health and there is some question as to whether the business will continue. I have seen some posts on RMR from people that are interested in buying the business, but don't know if any progress has been made. In the meantime your best bet is to find a dealer that carries The Launch Pad kits. The following have some of the products in stock:

Aerospace Specialty Products -

Displays -
Rocketry -
I'm sure there are others.