BluesRockS needs YOUR help!

It's been a slow start, but we are ready to get a new club started in Kentucky!

I need a few more warm NAR members to kickstart the Bluegrass Rocketry Society. The website is well under way, if still needing a few things. We fly low power at Masterson Station Park in Lexington, Kentucky. I fly high power with the Quarkers, north of Cincinnati, OH.

Details at the BluesRockS website:

enjoy, Patrick

Reply to
IceAge

I am not currently listed with a NAR club so you can add me to get going.

NAR 24333

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Actually you can join more than one . I am just tossing my hat into the rink so you can qualify. Email me if you have a membership fee or something.

I don't compete anymore but being listed with you if I did it would go to the credit of your section. I have a habit of winning the events I enter.

If you run short you can join my kid too. Again email me.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't know if it's a problem or not. Ask HQ. Or Bunny. Or Lubliner.

Bob Kaplow