New Robotics Research Portal needs your help

Hello,

After working in the area of robot research for a number of years and continually trawlling the internet for interesting research, I decided to put together a portal dedicated to bringing people the best stories in robotics research.

I have put together the website

but portals are only as good as the people posting to them! So this is where I turn to you. Please have a look at the site and see what you think. I am looking for interesting news stories and people to help me moderate the topics.

If you have some interesting research you would like to publish then why not submit a story.

Thanks for your time and hopefully your help

Ant ( snipped-for-privacy@robotresearch.org)

Reply to
Ant