24v, 20-25Amp brush type DC motors and driver schematics

Is there anybody out there who can point a brush type DC servo motor driver schematics for 24v, 20-25Amp DC motors and also "low-cost" DC motor suppliers of this kind?

Reply to
<Karl Johansen>

Do you want it to go only in one direction?

If so just use four irf9530's or irf530's in parallel depending on if you want to control the high side or low side. Be sure to use a 10k Ohm resistor on EACH gate or they will explode in quick succession.

If you want to have a reversible driver then use the above mentioned fets in an h-bridge.

For more circuits try:
And as for surplus motors:

or for new motors try:

You probably won't find any decent motors with a gear reduction that fit your description for under $250, but then compared to some $1000+ high efficiency motor that is fairly low cost.

James

Reply to
James

Reply to
Dan Mauch

A lower-cost controller is the unit made by Tecel:

I have one, I haven't used it yet, though. Says it'll handle up to 60a, and it costs around $35. I'm looking forward to testing it out.

As for motors... either buy surplus or have a look at the various robot combat suppliers. Lastly, take a look at electric scooter motors.

Reply to
E. Lee Dickinson

Which MOSFET are used on Tecel D200 ?

Reply to