24v, 20-25Amp brush type DC motors and driver schematics

Is there anybody out there who can point a brush type DC servo motor driver schematics for 24v, 20-25Amp DC motors and also "low-cost" DC motor
suppliers of this kind?
Karl Johansen wrote:

Do you want it to go only in one direction?
If so just use four irf9530's or irf530's in parallel depending on if you want to control the high side or low side. Be sure to use a 10k Ohm resistor on EACH gate or they will explode in quick succession.
If you want to have a reversible driver then use the above mentioned fets in an h-bridge. http://www.4qdtec.com/bridge.html
For more circuits try: http://www.discovercircuits.com/M/motor-cont.htm
And as for surplus motors: www.aaaim.com/cgi-local/shop991/shop.pl/SID$6594802/page=results.htm
or for new motors try: http://www.robotcombat.com/marketplace_motors.html
You probably won't find any decent motors with a gear reduction that fit your description for under $250, but then compared to some $1000+ high efficiency motor that is fairly low cost.
James
Gecko drive make a low cost servo amp that will run from 24V at 20A. see www.geckodrive.com look at the G320 servo amp Dan <Karl Johansen> wrote in message

driver

A lower-cost controller is the unit made by Tecel: http://www.tecel.com/d200 /
I have one, I haven't used it yet, though. Says it'll handle up to 60a, and it costs around $35. I'm looking forward to testing it out.
As for motors... either buy surplus or have a look at the various robot combat suppliers. Lastly, take a look at electric scooter motors.
Which MOSFET are used on Tecel D200 ?