Hawker Siddeley / Electric Construction Schematics

I don?t know if anyone can point me in the right direction. We have a 1983 Lister ST1 engine with a Electric Construction Limited / Hawker Siddeley
generator. The latter needs some TLC and we?re looking for some electrical wiring diagrams /schematics. Does such a thing exist, and anyone know where I might find it? Thanks.