Lister ST2 Generator engine

I have a Lister ST2 which is suffering from rising oil level, basically the fuel is finding its way into the sump! Any ideas?
Thanks!
I have a Lister ST2 which is suffering from rising oil level, basically the fuel is finding its way into the sump! Any ideas? Thanks!
replying to Stephen Burns, Andy_C wrote: Internal fuel leak somewhere. If it has a lift pump the diaphragm could be leaking. Other favourites for leaking are the delivery valve holders on top of the injector pumps and the copper injector fuel leak off pipes
replying to Stephen Burns, Andy_C wrote: Internal fuel leak somewhere. If it has a lift pump the diaphragm could be leaking. Other favourites for leaking are the delivery valve holders on top of the injector pumps and the copper injector fuel leak off pipes

Site Timeline