Lister ST2 Generator engine

I have a Lister ST2 which is suffering from rising oil level, basically the fuel is finding its way into the sump! Any ideas? Thanks!

Reply to
Stephen Burns

I have a Lister ST2 which is suffering from rising oil level, basically the fuel is finding its way into the sump! Any ideas? Thanks!

Reply to
Stephen Burns

replying to Stephen Burns, Andy_C wrote: Internal fuel leak somewhere. If it has a lift pump the diaphragm could be leaking. Other favourites for leaking are the delivery valve holders on top of the injector pumps and the copper injector fuel leak off pipes

Reply to
Andy_C

replying to Stephen Burns, Andy_C wrote: Internal fuel leak somewhere. If it has a lift pump the diaphragm could be leaking. Other favourites for leaking are the delivery valve holders on top of the injector pumps and the copper injector fuel leak off pipes

Reply to
Andy_C

Typically a leak from the injector pump or one of the injector pipes inside the covers - in fact at any point from where the fuel pipe actually enters the engine! - but it is probably the high pressure side. I think its a uniquely Lister problem...

HTH, Chris D

Reply to
Chris N Deuchar