coil ohm reading

I have an old commercial self propelled mower with a eh18 engine I lost spa rk so I replaced coil with a new one just like the one that came off of mow er.I had spark but engine would not start but I cannot get the spark back,I have worked on several mowers and have never ran into this problem.I am ju st trying to find out what the ohm reading should be on this coil,no one se ems to know.

Reply to
crchandyman

park so I replaced coil with a new one just like the one that came off of m ower.I had spark but engine would not start but I cannot get the spark back ,I have worked on several mowers and have never ran into this problem.I am just trying to find out what the ohm reading should be on this coil,no one seems to know.

Reply to
Chris Christensen