12-24v 60Amp DC motor control/driver circuit

I am an amateur robot hobbiest with limited budget. I want to build a powerfull wheeled mobile platform with differential
steering. Can you suggest 12-24v 60Amp DC motor driver&controller with two control options (1) PID with rs232 interface, (2) RC (radio control) signal input ?
Orvid Kurt wrote:

Those are extremely powerful motors. I believe that most wheelchair motors are only 30 amps.
The more powerful the H-Bridge, the higher the cost.
If you'd like to get a powerful H-Bridge board, I know somebody who should be selling them shortly. Please send me email with [JAY] in the subject line at jay at REMOVEsprucegrove.com. -- D. Jay Newman http://enerd.ws/robots /
Orvid Kurt wrote:

This is a non-trivial device you need. On a limited budget, you might start here ...
- dan michaels www.oricomtech.com ====================