Help-Zymark BenchMate Workstation

Hello, We plan to use Zymark BenchMate Workstation in our chem lab. We have got software version 2.4 for DOS. Mixing of standard 6 reagents is not enough for us (We want to mix for example 20-30 components). The soft hasn't got the possibility to put the contents from (for example 20-30) vials in rack 1 to the desired vial (No1) from rack 3. It put it to the different vials (with the correspondig # equal to rack#1 No). One of the possible decisions is to move manually the vial in rack 3 to the different positions. Please help us if you have any idea how to do that (tips, firmware, software). Thanks Stan

Reply to
Stan