simotion help

Hi everyone, we have recently started a new project that we will make some modifications on a machine and the software currently running on that machine is simotion.

I am inexperienced about simotion software, i have red siemens official documents but, i am still lacking some knowledge. I tried to list my questions briefly in below,

1- When we are in on-line mod, is it possible to observe outputs or RLOs as we can do that in simatic manager? i know there is a monitoring option and i used it but i couldn't see the results (like true/false situation of any if loop)

2- What is the role of different operation levels such as Motiontask, Backgroundtask, SynchronousTask, TCPWM_tasks, SynchronousTask2, e.t.c. and what is the relationship between these operation levels?

For example how does it effect the program if we write same MCC code into motiontask and backrgoundtask? I think startuptask is equivalent of OB100 and backgroundtask is equivalent of OB1(in simatic manager) but how about other operation levels?

3- In some projects, there is a password to open some programs, is it possible to hack this password? The guy who created the project doesn't remember the password.

thanks for your care,

Reply to
mRm