nyquist plot

Does anyone here know of a freeware program that can generate Nyquist plots?

My Google efforts were not very helpful....

Thanks,

Bo

Reply to
Bo

SciLab.

It does a few other things, too.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Thanks Tim, I'm downloading now to check it out!

Bo

PS Thanks for your help last fall with my control homework question. It was a great class and in the end I managed to keep a 96 average--in part thanks to you. Now I'm in the follow-up class... time will tell if it will be as good and educational.+

Reply to
Bo